Registering to Vote
Please read before downloading and submitting voter registration form:
1) Print on WHITE paper only
2) Use black or blue ink to complete form
3) Complete every question on form including ALL FOUR YES/NO questions
4) Tennessee requires your Social Security number in order to register to vote
5) Tennessee does not have any party registration
6) This form can be used for either change of address or name change if you are already registered in Humphreys County.
7) The 30th day before each election is the deadline to register to vote. Registration received after the deadline will be processed after the election. TCA§2-2-109
- click here to download and print the form
Registering to vote in Tennessee is by county. If you have moved to Humphreys County from any other Tennessee county or from another state, you will be required to complete a new registration to be eligible to vote in Humphreys County.
To register to vote ALL the following qualifications must be met:
Citizen of the United States;
Eighteen (18) years old, or will be on or before the date of the next election;
Resident of the State of Tennessee; and
Not have been convicted of a Felony or have had your Voting Rights restored as required by law
You may register online or use the Voter Registration Application form to change your name due to marriage or divorce. You may also use this same form to make a change to your address if you have moved within Humphreys County.
If you have moved to another county or another state, you will be required to register to vote in that county or state.
Please contact the Humphreys County Election Commission with any questions or for more information about registering to vote.